1 large onion, chopped
1/3 cup gluten-free sweet white sorghum flour
1/3 cup gluten-free tapioca starch
1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat over to 475 degrees F.
- Chop onion into small pieces.
- Rinse onion with water in small colander.
- Pour onions into mixing bowl, sprinkle sorghum flour, tapioca starch, and 1/4 t salt over onion.
- Stir until flours evenly coat onion pieces.
- Coat cookie sheet (or shallow baking dish) with olive oil.
- Spread "breaded" onions onto dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 475 degrees F flipping onions every 5 minutes.
- Broil for an additional 2 minutes or until desired.
Click here for Gluten-Free Green Bean Casserole Recipe.