This is now my favorite "go to" recipe for gluten-free, egg-free cake! Delish!
1 1/2 cup gluten free all-purpose baking flour
1-1/2 teaspoons xantham gum
3 Tablepsoons cocoa powder
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon white vinegar
5 Tablespoons canola oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degress F.
- Mix together dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together wet ingredients in a separate mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into 8x8 cake pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.