1/2 medium banana
1 cup gluten free flour blend
3/4 cup milk or milk substitute
1 Tablespoon packed brown sugar
2 Tablespoons canola oil
3-1/2 teaspoons baking powder*
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or thawed and drained if frozen)
- Mash banana in mixing bowl with fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Heat pan on stove top over medium heat.
- Pour batter onto greased pan, about 1/4 cup at a time.
- Cook pancake until edges are dry. Flip and cook other side until golden brown.
*I use Hain Pure Food Featherweight Baking Powder. It's gluten free, sodium free, and corn free.
Makes: 5-6 pancakes