- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together flour, arrowroot, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum, salt and cocoa powder in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Combine egg replacer and 2 tablespoons warm water and mix thoroughly. Add egg replacer mixture to a large mixing bowl and stir in vanilla and oil. Stir until well combined. Slowly pour flour mixture into large mixing bowl and stir until well combined. Add hot water and stir until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 35 minutes.
This recipe has been adapted from the following recipe -