3 Tablespoons butter
8 ounces mushrooms, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup onion, diced
4 Tablespoons sweet white sorghum flour
1 cup gluten free chicken broth
1 cup whole milk
salt and pepper
- Heat butter in saucepan over med-hi heat.
- Add mushrooms, garlic, and onion to pan and saute for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle flour into pan, stir, and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Slowly stir in broth and milk and cook over med-hi heat until thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.
Click here for Gluten-Free Green Bean Casserole Recipe.