Gluten-Free Version of Trader Joe's Holiday Green Bean & Mushroom Casserole
1-1/2 Tablespoons butter
1-1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
1/3 cup onion sliced
24 ounce fresh green beans
2 cups gluten-free cream of mushroom soup (click here for gluten-free recipe)
1-1/2 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
1-1/2 to 2 cups gluten-free fried onion pieces (click here for gluten-free recipe)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil and butter in large skillet.
- Add mushrooms and saute until they become soft and lightly browned.
- Add onion and continue to saute until they become soft and lightly browned.
- Add green beans and saute until heated through.
- Add soup, mix, and cook until heated through.
- Add mixture to a medium size casserole dish.
- Top with cheese and fried onion pieces.
- Place in oven and bake until cheese melts and becomes warm and bubbly, about 15-20 minutes.