2 lbs red potatoes (14 to 16 small)
1 cucumber, chopped
1 cup Italian dressing (store bought or see below for recipe)
2 teaspoons dill weed
salt and pepper
1/2 cup olive or canola oil
1/8 cup vinegar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 Tablespoon water
1 teaspsoon onion powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
2 teaspoons dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- If making own dressing, combine ingredients for dressing in small bowl and stir until well combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Wash potatoes, but do not peel, and cut into into quarters.
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain water and allow potatoes to cool.
- Place potatoes, chopped cucumber, and dill weed in large serving bowl and toss with half of dressing. Add more dressing as needed. Toss until coated evenly.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.